Indice del forum

Ashley Tisdale Italian Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

craze is sweeping
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
DMT

Ashley's SuperFan!

Etą: 21

china
MessaggioInviato: Ven Mag 18, 2018 10:58 am    Oggetto:  craze is sweeping
Descrizione:

LOS ANGELES
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, July 6 (Xinhua) -- Started in Europe a few weeks ago, the "Watermelon Dress" craze is sweeping across America, thanks to Instagram and other social media platforms.

The next question is: whether fashion designers will pick up on the new trend.

"Watermelon" dresses have been summer wear for decades with their bright red color and fringy appeal. But a real watermelon -- as an article of clothing? As ridiculous as that may sound, look on the internet.

Of course, no one is really wearing a watermelon. People are using their smart phones, often taking selfies, then superimposing a slice of watermelon to cover their bodies.

The most common clothing adopted has been a dress, although shirts, pants and undergarments have also been made from the watermelon slices.

ABC News said last week that the "new social media trend" was just in time for the summer, but reviews internationally have been mixed.

"Hard proof that the world is full of people with way too much time on their hands," tweeted Lady Penelope from Gold Coast, Australia.

But the prevailing attitude was adopted by "strawberrisc" from UK.

"I don't know what made me laugh more, the watermelon clothes or the indignant commentators!" she tweeted.

Xi urges mutual understanding with Singapore on core interests, major concerns

China ready to join S. Korea in restoring healthy development of ties: Xi

Chinese president arrives in Hamburg for G20 summit

Bullet trains begin to travel from Beijing to Xiong'an New Area

Tourists visit Int'l Bazar at Urumqi in NW China's Xinjiang

Lotus flowers blossom across China

Hot dog eating contest held in New York

Take closer look at new Beijing-Shanghai overnight sleeper trains

BRUSSELS, April 25 (Xinhua) -- More than 2,000 dangerous products triggered alerts across the European Union (EU) in 2015, according to new figures published by the European Commission on Monday.

The Commission, EU member states, and businesses are working together to ensure these unsafe consumer goods are removed from the European market, said the Commission.

Specifically, there were 2,072 alerts and 2,745 follow-up actions registered in 2015 in the Rapid Alert system, a market surveillance system to monitor unsafe products.

When one member state posts an alert on the system, other countries can spot the product on their market and react to this initial alert, explained the Commission.

In 2015, toys, and clothing, textiles and fashion items were the two main product categories for which corrective measures had to be taken, which were already the most notified products the year before.

As far as risks are concerned, the most frequently notified risk was chemical risk, followed by the risk of injuries.

In particular, a new challenge is now to address the online channel, as products from outside the EU are shipped directly to households and may not have been subject to safety verification, noted the Commission.

Over 65 percent of Europeans buy products online and the number of online shoppers has grown by 27 percent between 2006 and 2015.

The Commission said it was working on further improving the Rapid Alert system to include this aspect.

The Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, fondly referred to as V &A Waterfront, is one of the premier areas around Cape Town. The area comprises not only a working harbour but also numerous gathering places and historical sites as well. Visitors and locales alike enjoy everything from live music, theatre, arts and crafts markets and shopping malls within this vibrant community.

The history of the waterfront reaches all the way back to 1860. It was during this time that the second son of Queen Victoria, Prince Alfred, visited the area and played a role in lifting the first rock that serve as construction for the breakwater on Cape Town. More than one hundred years later, the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront Company developed basins in the harbour in an effort to combine both commerce and tourism in the area. Today, visitors and locales can access the V&A Waterfront through a variety of means from the Atlantic Seaboard as well as the city centre. A bus and a shuttle operate along the Waterfront; running from town and the airport.

If you are new to the area, be sure to stop by the Visitors Centre, which is located on Market Square, adjacent to Vaughan Johnson's Wine Shop. Here, you can find information on Cape Town, the Waterfront and the Western Cape. In addition, you can obtain info about local tours, accommodation and local tourist guides. The Waterfront area is quite safe as 24-hour surveillance is in operation, assuring that visitors are able to move about the Waterfront and enjoy all that is offered with no concerns.

When it comes to shopping, Alfred Mall is considered to be one of the most popular shopping venues, offering boutiques as well as specialty shops. When you are ready for a break, there are numerous coffee shops where you can sit and relax as well as a restaurant to enjoy. The Victoria Wharf Shopping Centre also offers dining options, including fast food outlets, as well as almost two hundred major retail outlets and specialty shops.

The Waterfront Craft Market offers one of the biggest craft markets in South Africa, offering a variety of quality handcrafts such as leather work, pottery, clothing, furniture and glass art.

The entire family will be able to enjoy a variety of entertainment venues ranging from street entertainers to buskers. In addition, there are also a number of festivals that take place throughout the year. Eleven cinemas offer numerous cinematic options.

Along with the many shopping and entertainment venues, there are also numerous historic buildings to view along the Waterfront. Visit.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Mag 18, 2018 10:58 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: