Indice del forum

Ashley Tisdale Italian Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Nike will be giving the ladies a special treat next month
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Le Nostre Pics!
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
chiefyong

Utente

MessaggioInviato: Lun Giu 05, 2017 8:35 am    Oggetto:  Nike will be giving the ladies a special treat next month
Descrizione:

The Air Max 97‘s 20th anniversary is celebrated with special variations of the Air Max 95 and Air Max Zero, rendered in the OG “Silver Bullet” colorway of the Air Max 97. The once overseas-exclusive model will now debut stateside starting next week alongside both the Air Max 95 and Air Max Zero.
Essentially mimicking the iconic finish, black and red accents are implemented throughout to solidify the respective silver bullet theme.

I bet you wish these had released before Easter, right? A fresh look for the warmer months, this colorway of the AM 95 opts for a pastel upper that has it come in a Fiberglass colorway better known as Light Turquoise. Looking to stand out even more, the tonal pastel look of the upper is constructed out of satin and leather.
Below you will find a White midsole paired up with a Gum rubber outsole to complete the clean aesthetics of the shoe.

Nike will be giving the ladies a special treat next month with the release of the Air Max 95 Satin Pack.This Spring-inspired collection consists of two pastel colorways of the classic silhouette, both which feature soft satin uppers, mesh tongues, White midsoles, 3M detailing, and gum rubber outsoles.
The two tonal color options are Fiberglass (light blue) and Liquid Lime. Get a look at the official images above and mark your calendars for May 12th.

Since we’re all in the Air Max Day mood, why not hit you with another option for you to choose from in the from of a Nike Air Max 95 Premium. This new colorway has the classic model rock a Black suede and mesh upper equipped with Blacked-out Nike branding,
laces and lining. Below you will find an White midsole and semi-translucent Gum rubber outsole create contrast while also giving the shoe a timeless motif. Already available internationally, we will let you know when these drop stateside.

You can pick it up from
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Giu 05, 2017 8:35 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Le Nostre Pics! Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: