Indice del forum

Ashley Tisdale Italian Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Air Sock Racer Ultra Flyknit
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> E-Team
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
boostcool

Utente

MessaggioInviato: Lun Mag 08, 2017 8:15 am    Oggetto:  Air Sock Racer Ultra Flyknit
Descrizione:

If you’re the type of person that likes to rock sneakers that look different than most things these days, then check out the Nike Air Zoom Chalapuka.This silhouette from Nike brings together two runners from the 90’s, the Chapuka and Talaria. Seen above in Armory Navy,
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
the shoe has a sock-like construction with mesh on the majority of the upper and die-cut premium leather detailing. Down below see a white midsole with a full-length Zoom Air unit along with a gum rubber outsole.

Placed in high-traffic areas in major cities that draw visitors from far and wide,
the objective is to bring in shoppers and generate excitement for the brand. An in-store purchase isn't necessary for success as the bigger idea is to establish a lasting relationship with customers who can later buy Nike products online or at retail partners like Foot Locker.

Shortly after the Air Sock Racer Ultra Flyknit launches on April 27, Nike will be making the Air Sock Racer OG available for customization on its NIKEiD platform (May 4). Customers will then be able to choose from 90 color options and various design elements, allowing you to truly make your Sock Racer one-of-one.
Nike’s Air Sock Racer was originally released back in 1986 as a marathon shoe, with its four-way stretch, elastic mesh upper, with two straps for support.

Kyrie Irving’s Nike PE showcase continues as the Cleveland Cavaliers take a commanding 2-0 lead in the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals series against the Toronto Raptors. The Game 1 Nike Kyrie 3 “Cream” PE was hard to top, but this fresh new colorway has a deep personal connection to Kyrie as it is inspired by “Greased Lightning”, the 1948 Ford De Luxe Convertible driven by John Travolta’s character Danny Zuko. Kyrie, who enjoyed theater throughout his childhood and even starred in musicals in High School,
is a big fan of the iconic musical, and thus Nike tuned up the Kyrie 3 to resemble that classic car, complete with lightning detailing on the upper. Look out for Kyrie to lace up new PEs as the Playoffs continue.

You can pick it up from
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Mag 08, 2017 8:15 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> E-Team Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: