Indice del forum

Ashley Tisdale Italian Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Air Max 95 Womens All Pink UK combination
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Ashley Video
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
newsneakers2018

Utente

MessaggioInviato: Dom Mar 11, 2018 2:24 pm    Oggetto:  Air Max 95 Womens All Pink UK combination
Descrizione:

Release reminder for all you Swoosh-heads, the Nai Ke Classic Cortez Leather is dropping November 9 exclusively through Chinese Nike accounts. If you re living in the land of the Red Dragon then make like Gump and race on down to your local stockist to snatch up a pair of Cortez beauties. For the rest of the world, it s time to call in those international connects, because this Quickstrike release won t be sticking
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
around long.The Classic Cortez Leather joins the Air Force 1 and Tennis Classic as the latest model to receive the Nai Ke treatment. The result is a subtle tweak of the legendary Forrest Gump colourway. The Nai Ke rendition retains the screen-icon s patriotic tri-colour combination, but switches out the red medial Swoosh for
blue to give the shoe a mismatched appearance. Like other Nai Ke releases, this one is claimed to be a China-exclusive and the characters for Nai Ke the phonetic spelling of Nike in Chinese adorn the heel and lace aglets. For a touch of nostalgia, a throwback Nike logo is affixed to the tongue and a 70s pinwheel graphic featured on the inner soles.If the rumours are true, the Nike Classic Cortez Leather Nai Ke will release November 9, exclusively through Nike
stockists in China.Via Originally published November 2, 2016More Nike Cortez:Nike Cortez Leather Black Anaconda Nike Cortez Ultra Moire Nike Classic Cortez Black White
UPDATE: With the release mere days away, adidas and Palace are creaking open the floodgates to let more images through. Here you can see both colourways from a few more angles, weigh up which option you re after and prepare to pick up this weekend.If you ve been waiting with bated breath after seeing Palace and adidas recent teaser you can finally exhale official images are here. Or rather, an official video is here. In true Palace fashion, the first views of the skate label s Indoor collaboration come by way of
a wry video that pokes fun at brand-audience engagement. In the clip, Palace play adidas All Day I Dream About Sports acronym to peg their Indoor as a shoe that translates a message of Performance , Attitude , Libido-enhancement , Accurate sewing , Coolness and Extravagant price points .The shoes themselves
are lithe, low-profiled court shoes that come in white and dark navy. Boost capsules are visible towards the rear of the midsole, and a Palace-branded tongue comes in what appears to be tactile leather.The Palace x adidas Indoor Pack will be available on November 12. Exact retailers are yet to be confirmed. Originally published on November 8, 2016.More adidas:Palace x Reebok 2016adidas and Palace Drop New Primeknit ColourwaysPalace x adidas Pro 2016 Collection
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Dom Mar 11, 2018 2:24 pm    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Ashley Video Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: