Indice del forum

Ashley Tisdale Italian Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

A Few Words On Garden Layouts
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Chiacchiere In Libertą
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
xiao12345

Utente

Etą: 29

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 22, 2018 4:21 am    Oggetto:  A Few Words On Garden Layouts
Descrizione: A Few Words On Garden Layouts

Three difference between wild nature and a contemporary garden is in the layout and design. That is what separates a manicured outdoor space from mother nature and the great outdoors
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. Gardens are designed, cared for and made specifically for a person personality. If you design your garden carefully it can be inspiring, inviting and a great place to relax.
The complete guide to designing the procedure should be a very careful process. For example, you do not want to have border after border of a single plant species just because you like it. This could ruin the overall design and feel of the outdoor space. Make sure you think about combinations of plants, bushes, and trees. Allow good water drainage and lots of natural sunlight.
A good garden layout will include some key features, this could be anything from a water feature to a seating area or even an outdoor room created by a simple screening. It is also very important to think about shapes in your garden. Not everything has to be square and symmetrical, you could think about having some triangular raised beds or a flowing free-form shaped lawn. This again can act as a fantastic eye-catching feature to your garden design.
For some great contemporary garden design inspiration, it may be worthwhile looking at other countries and cultures. Some of the best garden designs I have seen taking on an oriental theme, as they can be both relaxing and inspiring. However my all time favorite has to be the traditional English country garden. The following lines and natural planting of the British Isles species look incredible all year round and I particularly love the deep green lawn walkways that can take you on a journey around a vibrant, colorful and fragrant outdoor wonderland.
Hopefully, this article has given you some ideas and inspiration for designing your own garden wonderland.

Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 22, 2018 4:21 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Chiacchiere In Libertą Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: