Indice del forum

Ashley Tisdale Italian Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

How I make soldered art glass jewelry
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Le Nostre Pics!
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Gina7

Utente

Etą: 30

MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 16, 2017 7:16 am    Oggetto:  How I make soldered art glass jewelry
Descrizione:

In this tutorial Consider the good be explaining how MY PARTNER AND I make soldered art goblet jewelry, because I aren't able to keep a secret. Properly, at least when it relates to how I make my personal jewelry. I've learned a whole lot from other people about how precisely they create their portions, that I want to help you others in their jewelry making journey. Also, when people find released my monetary investment plus the work that goes in to each piece, I think they gain an increased understanding and appreciation pertaining to handmade items.

I've come up with the right way to wear my watercolor art as jewelry. I've blended my passion for watercolor painting with my passion to get jewelry making. After painting like a pro and signing my miniscule artwork, I create a frame using glass and solder. Let me provide you with what I've done. Virtually any art medium or interests takes practice. Learning to control and master a craft takes time. Using the correct tools and quality supplies gives better results though practicing, keeping frustration to somewhat of a minimum. My first advice would be to find a good quality soldering iron that allows temperature control. Buying different sized soldering tips allow work with different sized pieces. For jewelry I start using a small tip, 1/8 ". I use the Weller A HUNDRED watt soldering iron.

Purchasing a thermostat retains the soldering iron with a constant temperature. A good heavy soldering stand is often a must for safety. We've one that includes a sponge and keep my soldering iron rule clean. A third hand or some type of large clip are fine for holding my element while I solder since it keeps my hands from getting burned with the iron or the work as it heats up. Besides tools that may last, supplies will be needed for creating the piece. Cup tiles, jewelry grade lead-free solder, adhesive guaranteed copper tape, gel soldering flux, aluminum wool, solder polish, a well used paint brush, and a bone folder are just many of the basic supplies that are usually needed besides the artwork that could be placed between this glass.

Glass tiles can often be found in all izes and shapes, beveled or not beveled, as well as colored or clear. It's important to calculate the thickness on the piece with the art and the two pieces of magnifying glaas before purchasing copper tape because the tape comes in different thicknesses dependant upon the thickness of the actual piece. Silver back copper tape is good to work with if the piece is definitely transparent and the back sometimes appears through the art. It's always match the adhesive side belonging to the tape color with the resulting color of one's solder. If the piece will probably be darkened with chemicals, utilize the black backed tape. For my work any copper tape work as I fill the main glass area with my art plus the back cannot be seen from the piece. For a more decorative look, wavy copper tape can be obtained.

Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 16, 2017 7:16 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Le Nostre Pics! Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: